31 January 2005

Monday, Monday...plus a Super pick

Whoo, what a day! Getting published, doing homework, talking politics, and getting a new cell phone all in one day can cramp one's style. I must move on.

As I mentioned earlier, I was in attendance for the "Talk of the Town" meeting at the Statehouse last week. I was frustrated at the lack of talk over shrinking the state government. So like any reader who wants his side heard, I wrote a letter to the editor, and it was published...link here:

http://www.indystar.com/articles/0/218677-9870-022.html

Tonight was the monthly Hancock County LP meeting, and we were joined by LPIN Political Director Brad Klopfenstein and Secretary of State candidate Mike Kole. I have formally endorsed Mike in the race, because I believe if he can serve Libertarians well, then the state should be just as fortunate to have him serve them.

Anyway, I digress...the Super Bowl is on the way and I'm calling for *sigh* another Patriots win. I don't know what it is, but Bill Belichick has a plan for everyone. Catch you on the flipside.

No comments: