19 March 2005

St. Patrick's Update plus My Bracketology

Hello one and all, hope everyone had a great St. Patty's Day :). My day was pretty fun, did the Shamrock Run in the morning, limped my out of shape butt around five miles in about 52 minutes. It's not a good idea to run five miles and rehydrate with stout. I digress. A fun lunch with my friend Brad, talking politics and relaxing, watching the NCAAs. Stopped by my friend Dan's new house he bought, had more beer, and more politics LOL. Now it's poker time, finished 12th, saw my friend Mike, talked more politics, and had a blast.

It was a great day, even though my legs felt like cinder blocks, and a few upsets were had with March madness. Illinois will win the tournament I think, but if they don't I want Duke.

Talk to you soon.

No comments: