19 March 2009

My House, My Rules

I've been busy, now working two jobs (70 hrs/wk combined) in an attempt to whittle away debt, as well as trying to be an activist. I was recently featured on Mike Kole's podcast about a pub crawl I recently organized in support of businesses against a comprehensive smoking ban in Marion County.

I believe that a comprehensive ban, coupled with a modified ban (the current one in Marion County [18+ establishments allow smoking, all ages=no smoking]), will drive consumers away from Marion County to outlying counties and municipalities that allow smoking.

This to me is not a partisan issue. Simply put, smoking in a bar is an adult activity done in an adult environment. I understand not exposing minors to smoke, but as rational adults, use common sense and not the government to voice your opinion. If you want a non-smoking bar, there is Brothers in Broad Ripple as an example. Let the market work, don't let government impose on the bottom line.

3 comments:

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Software Dissertation

Sherman Unkefer said...

It’s nice to see some good articles like this one.
Thanks for creating this great informational blog.